Friday, October 08, 2021

Travel Thoughts

 My favorite mode of travel is train. 

My second favorite mode of travel is ferry. 

New Jersey, your highways are in good shape. 

New York, your roads suck. 

The east end of Long Island impressed me. Farms, quaint townships, and lots of vegetable stands. 

I saw a groundhog eating near a road  

Someone’s goats got out of the fence and were grazing near the road  

I saw a beaver drinking from a creek  

Jersey drivers SPEED!

There are no left or U turns in NJ. Instead they use jug handles! 

Rhode Island and Connecticut need to fix their roads, but they still aren't as bad as New York's!

I'm beginning to appreciate grab handles in tubs.

Lots and lots of tolls in the Northeast.

Always take some room spray with you.

Make sure whoever is packing the car DOESN'T FORGET THE SHOES!

I love what soft water does to my hair  

Pack a couple zip lock bags. They come in handy  

Beautiful scenery in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen more morbidly obese people in one place than I saw in Atlantic City.

Sirius radio made the long drives easier. Best stations are 16, 17 and 18. The Blend, The Bridge, and The Beatles.

 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home